WHY BERSIH??? by Patrick Teoh

WHY BERSIH??? by Patrick Teoh
1. Cos the govt has not LISTENED to the people.
2. Cos dead men still vote.
3. Cos I want the ideals Tunku, Razak, Ismail stood for.
4. Cos I want to know how FLOM can afford all those $$$$$$ handbags.
5. Cos I want to love my fellow Malaysians. Not be scared of them.
6. Cos I want to know my voice counts for something in my country.
7. Cos BN n Opposition spend too much time politicking.
8. Cos my little girl asked why we spent millions on a palace when her school don't have a canteen.
9. Cos this is MY country too.
10. and I LOVE my country.
11. Cos I do not wish my children to have to emigrate.
12. Cos NEP still keeps Malay minority rich and Malay majority poor.
13. Cos we pay money for electricty that we don't use.
14. Cos govt subsidises ppl who earn millions.
15. Cos rakyat tighten belts while PM spends millions just keeping house.
16. Cos police can still raid without warrants.
17. Cos LRT systems don't link.
18. Cos Submarine deals pay RM500million commissions.
19. Cos all BN family can be such successful entrepreneurs.
20. Cos submarines don't submerge.
21. Cos Jet engines can be stolen by lowly servicemen.
22. Freedom of assembly is enshrined in the Constitution.
23. Cos Dentists can afford RM6million homes.
24. Cos Govt YBs live way beyond their means.
25. Cos we want to be clean. It's more hygienic.

Comments

Popular Posts